Client ListingPast Projects
State Street Bank - 225 Franklin Street
Twenty Five new cabs completed in 1983, Twenty Five contemporary interior finish upgrades completed in 2009.
- Architect: CBT Architects
- Owner: Blackstone Properties
- Elevator Company: Delta Beckwith
One Beacon Street
Twenty Five cab interior modernizations using contemporary glass and bronze.
- Architect: Gensler
- Owner: CB Richard Ellis
- Elevator Company: Otis Elevator Company
The Stata Center - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Complete custom elevator cabs for the controversial MIT building designed by architect Frank Gehry known for his deconstructionist style.
- Architect: Frank Gehry
- Owner: MIT
- Elevator Company: Thyssen Elevator Company